Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello

Just wanted to start a blog, so here goes.  I wanted to make the title of the blog as broad as possible, so I can include whatever I want.  I believe "the creator of the universe" encompasses all that is created, but, just to be on the safe side, I have included you, and, of course, me.  We'll see where this takes us.  The aspects of "the creator of the universe" I find most interesting are public affairs, movies and music, sports, and relationships,  I think you and me are included, in some way, in all of these, but the creator of the universe makes them, and all things, possible.  But I should be clear from the start, that this is in no way a religious blog, nor is it intended in any way to mock the creator of the universe, though I won't rule out occasional comments about "religion."  This blog may be considered "religious" in the broadest possible sense: I believe that me and you and the creator of the universe are, in some important way, that I don't claim to understand, one.

No comments:

Post a Comment